Title of the post...courtesy of Ice Cube.
On my lunchtime walk, I passed a house that had tulips blooming in the yard. I love tulips. They're my favorite flower and had they been in season for our wedding, I would have used them everywhere. The bright colors and closed buds brought a smile to my face. But I was also saddened because we had bought tulip bulbs to plant but we never got around to planting them. I doubt they'll still be any around but I hope we'll be able to see some tulips while we're in the Netherlands.
I came home to the smell of spaghetti and meatballs. I had been looking forward to dinner all day. We use my mom's recipe for meatballs (minus the rice krispies...we don't have any) and I must say, the bbq sauce adds a special something to the entire dish. And so does the piece of mozzarella cheese LaVor sneaks into the middle of the meatball.
We recorded the new episode of The Hills last night and watched it tonight. Lauren and Whitney were in Paris. Although we're not planning a trip to France, it still made me very excited to be in Europe. I brought some books home from my parents to re-fresh my German. Ich habe 3 jahren in die schule gelernt aber ich habe zu viel vergessen. At least I'll be able to say that to people :o)
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment