Thursday, June 26, 2008

You're wonderful

I'm so excited to announce that I've reached my goal of $1800 for the breast cancer walk! Yippee! It's now official!

I appreciate the support and generosity of all that I've come in contact with. I couldn't have done it without you guys, so thanks!

I also have to thank my sweet husband for making the last donation. While we were at the store tonight, he asked me how much more money I needed. I told him only $150, since I had a bunch of donations just posted to my account. When we got home from the store, I checked my e-mail and saw one from Avon, telling me I reached my goal. The first thought that ran through my mind was "Who in the heck donated the rest of the money?!" When I checked the message that the person had left, it said, "You're wonderful". It was from LaVor. I'm so appreciative of his enthusiasm during these last few months. He's spent many Saturday mornings and afternoons alone while I was out walking with my mom and sisters. But he's been behind me all of the way and I love him for that.

1 comment:

Krista S said...

That's so sweet! I'm so glad you reached your goal. I'm impressed with how hard you guys have worked. The walk is going to be a great experience!!