Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bridge School Benefit Concert


Last night was the 22nd Annual Bridge School Benefit Concert, held at the Shoreline Amphitheatre.

This was the second year that we had the opportunity to attend. Unfortunately, our camera was considered "professional" so we had to rely on my cell phone. I apologize in advance.

My favorites were Sarah McLachlan, Norah Jones & Jack Johnson. But the other Artists that performed were Band of Horses, Cat Powers, Wilco, Death Cab for Cutie & Neil Young.








(Tilt your head to the right for these next two)





Things I enjoyed:
Music
Company
Weather
Snacks
Little girls in front of us dancing


Things I didn't enjoy:
Everyone talking about Obama...it felt like the Democratic Convention
Weed being blown in our direction
Security Guard accusing us of smoking weed
Blanket getting damp
Nasty feet of woman sitting behind us, resting on our blanket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristi said...

I am so stinking jealous.