Monday, November 17, 2008

You're Being Rough

Obviously this isn't me but this is how I look when I sleep.

I also do other silly things in my sleep, like talk.

Growing up, my sister Amy and I shared a room. I would often be the first one to go to sleep and she took advantage of that. One night in particular, she asked me who won the Revolutionary War? My reply was, "Daniel Boone". Clearly not the correct answer but she still laughs about it today.

Another incident took place a few years later. I had fallen asleep on the couch in my parents family room. My brother, Kenny, was on the computer about 8 feet away from me. I was having a dream about Amy doing something and blaming it on me. I started to defend myself, trying to explain that it wasn't me who did it, Amy did. Although I was asleep, I could sense someone standing over me. It was Kenny. He looked at me and said, "What in the heck are you doing?!". Apparently I was defending myself...outloud.

The latest episode took place Friday night. I'm always a zombie on Friday nights so I went to bed before LaVor. When he came to bed, I began talking. I started out with, "You're being rough!" and he replied with, "Uh, what are you talking about?". I then said, "You're being rough with the kitchen table!" and again, he's confused by my reply. He then said, "I'm being rough with the kitchen table?" "Yes! In the morning, on my way to work!". I don't remember saying any of that...I only remember him laughing hysterically. Apparently it went on for several minutes. I do believe I was dreaming and he just happened to get involved.

I'm sorta anxious to see what I do next.

No comments: