We're not going on a mission...although that's what it feels like. I don't know what to expect, starting something completely new, will have to be out of my comfort zone.
I was released from YW (I've been crying for a week) and have been called as the...

Primary Chorister.
(Hey...I do sorta look like that; short, flippy hair. And I do have one of those wands...thanks to Steve Groch during my Sacrament Meeting Chorister calling. Not sure the kids will be smiling like that once I start, though.)
When I told my sister I wasn't looking forward to my new calling, she asked why. I answered with, "Primary". She laughed at me with a tone in her voice like, "Oh, you just wait. You'll have years of primary in front of you".
Oh joy...oh bliss.
5 comments:
yeay for primary! i love primary! i got called out of that to do YW's! i'd go back!
Our entire Young Women's Presidency (just about) were released a week ago from YW and are now in the Primary. Something's up.
Anyhow, have fun!
Congratulations on your new calling! I LOVE serving in Primary! Isn't it great how you now have another opportunity to use the talents you developed in our Highland Ward Music Sunday School Class?;)
Primary is the funnest, but I must admit that was one of my hardest callings ever. You will be great
i LOVE primary! oh my gosh--- i'd stay there forEVER... want to trade for 16-17 sunday school class?---(just kidding--- i love that too) i'm so excited for all your fun fun stuff--- hurray for boys!
Post a Comment