It seems as though I am asked, "Will you keep working after the baby is born?" on a daily basis. I'm.sick.of.it.
I'm also sick of the question, "Who will watch your baby?" Unless you're offering, please don't ask.
These questions give me anxiety and I'm a procrastinator. So when he gets here, I'll have it all figured out. Until then, keep the questions to yourself.
And if you think it'd be funny to leave a comment asking me these questions, it wouldn't be.
Also, I am getting a small glimpse of what it's like to have huge boobs. My stomach seems to get the same reaction that a large chest does. Yes, it's growing. No, it doesn't have to be the first thing you look at when we approach each other. Yes, I can tell you're looking at it.
On a happy note, I have a wedding cake tasting tomorrow night and LaVor & I are almost completely over our colds. Yah. Being pregnant and having a cold twice in 2 months, not fun. Thanks to whoever decided to share their germs with us. Next time, keep them to yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awe, just ignore those silly "conversation makers" questions......some people just feel like they have to talk to you, even if its about anything that they can can think of like, (What your plans are after the baby?) I promise NO one REALLY cares, they are just trying to think of something to talk to you about. WASTE OF TIME!
BUT on the other note....if you don't mind commuting for your sitter than I would love to watch your cute sweet boy! LOL- I know cheesy....
ps, maybe you can find a prego shirt that says "SHUT IT UP!", might help!
hang in there!
Post a Comment