Thursday, October 15, 2009

Welcome Home

Journey's End by Derek Hegsted


I wonder if Heaven has a "Welcome Home" sign? I have a feeling it did yesterday.

I imagine he ran into the arms of our Savior and Heavenly Father. I imagine he's surrounded by loved ones, sharing stories, laughing, having a good time.

He had a mission here on earth and fulfilled it. I know he returned with honor.

And what an honor it was to have the opportunity to have him in my life. He taught me joy, happiness, compassion, charity and love. I am a better person because of him.

I was looking forward to introducing him to The Lime but their party has already begun.

Obviously, death is a sad thing. But the passing of someone gives me something to look forward to...an amazing reunion.

Until we meet again, Zac.

3 comments:

Katie May said...

I know just how you feel.

Washington Family said...

You are too cool Kim. I loved reading about your love for Zac, he was genuinely amazing! I'll miss him also!

Ps You belly was so cute!! and your dress was HECKA cute!

omiandpapa said...

thanks kim....zac loved everybody--- but he didn't love everybody as much as he loved you. i love you too... marlis