Monday, December 14, 2009

Have I Told You Lately, That I Love You?

I love where I work. We're treated so well and have formed our own little family. I'm still trying to soak in the outrageous Christmas party we had last weekend.

My amazing co-workers threw a fabulous baby shower for The Lime and me. We made out like bandits.

We ate yummy food, including carrot cake.

We played a fun matching game. I got a match on my first try! I think being pregnant has enhanced my psychic powers.

And I opened presents. Cute presents. Soft presents. Needed presents.

Sorry for the blurry picture...there's a reason why my sister doesn't take her own family pictures :o)

2 comments:

Washington Family said...

Awe! and I love the name, how CUTE!

Alex McMurray said...

Umm...you were moving.

You should've put the funny face picture up. That was a good shot!