I was hoping The Lime would stay put until all of the showers were over and he cooperated! Hopefully it's a sign of what he'll be like on the outside...obedient :o)
A dear friend from church hosted the last shower this morning. I was actually surprised so many people came! I know Saturdays are hard to give up and I don't feel like the most "popular" person in my ward (I tend to keep to myself) but I appreciated all of the guests coming to support me.
We enjoyed a delicious brunch (I got to bring a plate home...yippee!) and we played such a fun name game. We went around the room and had to think of a name that coordinated with each letter of the alphabet. My name for Q...Quasi :o)
All of the gifts are sorted and either in the dryer, washer or floor. The Lime will be one stylish dude that is slowly taking over our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment