-He smiles, giggles, and talks all the time
-He tries to imitate Daddy when he does silly things with his tongue
-He sleeps 6-8 hours at night and a majority of the day
-He can put himself to sleep
-He's a spitter-upper...dangit
-He kicks his legs like it's going out of style
-He likes it when you say "goo goo gaa gaa"
-He's eating every 2.5-3 hours (this one's for Auntie Kari)
-We still love him to pieces
7 comments:
Yes! I might actually be able to go somewhere between feedings! Can't wait to have him join the Goof Troop over here!
What a cute picture! You are SO creative!!
good job mom!
Alright, he is SO dang cute!!! I've got my own hands full of baby to nibble on, but THIS little boy is making me so sad that I can't just nuzzle his cheeks! Seriously, he's gotta be one of the cutest babies!
Too cute, I feel like I haven't seen him in forever. He looks all grown up.
I love all the updates on his age and weight, both times I think "really? Is he that old already?" He's so cute, plus I love the camo!!!
what an adorable pic- sounds like mommy life is going well- so happy for you!
Post a Comment