I don't miss feeling my belly rest on my thighs...that was gross, I don't miss the feeling of coming home and instantly lifting my shirt off my belly and scratching the snot out of it, I don't miss the constant "I'm going to explode because there's no room for my food" feeling.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
It Surprised Me Too!
In no way are we ready for another child. Give us a few years.
But surprisingly, I miss my belly. I miss feeling the kiddo kick, I miss not being able to tie my shoes, I miss looking down and seeing movement, I miss scooting away from my desk and someone saying, "whoa!", I miss my cute pair of maternity jeans.
I don't miss feeling my belly rest on my thighs...that was gross, I don't miss the feeling of coming home and instantly lifting my shirt off my belly and scratching the snot out of it, I don't miss the constant "I'm going to explode because there's no room for my food" feeling.
I don't miss feeling my belly rest on my thighs...that was gross, I don't miss the feeling of coming home and instantly lifting my shirt off my belly and scratching the snot out of it, I don't miss the constant "I'm going to explode because there's no room for my food" feeling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a darling picture! I love it! We must be SOOO done cause I don't miss those things. Well maybe I miss them a little but I definitely DON'T yern for them...does this make any sense?? You guys should have another now cause sibling fights are awesome!! haha!
I remember missing that after the first one, now I am counting the minutes to get this baby out of my belly! The old body ain't what it used to be I guess.
Post a Comment