Here, I can only assume that he's dreaming about riding California Screamin' at Disney's California Adventure. All I can say, he's braver than I am because I keep my hands securely wrapped around the bar in front of me.
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Dream A Little Dream Of Me
99.9% of the time, if The Lime does something in his sleep, it's suckling. It's pretty obvious that he's dreaming about eating.
Here, I can only assume that he's dreaming about riding California Screamin' at Disney's California Adventure. All I can say, he's braver than I am because I keep my hands securely wrapped around the bar in front of me.
Here, I can only assume that he's dreaming about riding California Screamin' at Disney's California Adventure. All I can say, he's braver than I am because I keep my hands securely wrapped around the bar in front of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What the heck Kim you are so fun to read about. Lavor and the Spinach, totally got Chandler BING, the folks you stay in touch with due to an A's game-too funny but very cool at the same time, and the Lime with his arms up at Disneyland. haha. They DO do some crazy things when they sleep. He's so cute!
ps. Did I just type "do do"?? HA!
Post a Comment