He made me stand at the back door and in the front yard last week, while the Gardner cut our grass. I'm not sure if he understood me when I said, "He likes to watch you cut the grass." Nonetheless, he smiled and waved.
This afternoon, as soon as he got up from his nap, he heard our neighbor across the street, mowing his lawn. I couldn't change his diaper fast enough! He wanted to go outside and watch all the "action".
The Lime stood on our side of the street, with his, "What in the heck is that guy doing?" look on his face, while waving and saying, "Hi Mow mow!"
Then he heard a doggy bark and did just what we practiced...
"Doggy! Shhh! Shhh! Shhh!"
(Much more polite than Daddy's, "SHUT UP!!!!")
(Much more polite than Daddy's, "SHUT UP!!!!")
1 comment:
The look on his face is priceless! He is so cute!!!
Post a Comment