Confession time!
If someone couldn't tell, I'm a bit obsessive about my bangs. They take me at least 15 minutes to do and I usually do them in private, mainly because someone might be frightened by how OCD I am about them. I was having issues with them a few weeks ago and the thought of growing them out did pass through my mind. But I can't get rid of them. They've been with me too long and I've finally mastered the process EXCEPT for the spraying.
Over the years, I've tried different methods to spray them and not the rest of my hair, or my face, and it just can't be done. I either have hairspray on my face and breakout or the rest of my hair is plastered down before I have a chance to do it.
That's where the Spray Guard 2001 would come in extremely handy, and that's also the reason Uncle Jesse invented it (he was spraying his face as was Michelle).
I would just keep the spray paint in the garage.

No comments:
Post a Comment