Thursday, August 18, 2016

Doodlebug - Tally Mark 27


-Talking up a storm and getting better and better at saying actual words (like apple).
-Can count to 10.
-Is the cutest little dancer.
-Refuses to let you buckle him into his car seat, otherwise he screams and cries until you unbuckle him and let him do it.
-Also refuses to ride The Lime's wooden balance bike. At this age, The Lime was a pro on that thing but for some reason Doodlebug wants nothing to do with it.
-Likes to read books.
-Might be addicted to the iTouch, so we have to hide it.
-Loves having his window down in the car.
-Has figured out how to pick his nose.
-Is getting his 2 year molars.
-Has a hard time finishing his meals which has never been a problem before. It's a little frustrating.
-Doesn't like when I sing along with him to "H.O.L.Y." by Florida Georgia Line.
-Is the best little hugger and kisser.
-I was looking at videos from when Doodlebug was a baby and it made me so sad. He is far from a baby and I can't believe how fast it happened!

No comments: