Saturday, March 29, 2008

Long Time

Title of post...courtesy of The Roots.

We had a wonderful Saturday afternoon, attending the sealing of our friend Tom and his new bride, Amanda.

After the ceremony, we were outside waiting for the newlyweds to come out. I brought our camera and was roaming the grounds, taking pictures of the lovely flowers that are in season. It must have been "reunion day" at the temple because we ran into two friends that we hadn't seen in a long time.

Linda Fa'nana (I know I'm spelling that wrong. Polynesian last names are usually easy for me to sound out but this one doesn't look right.) and her husband (forgot his name!) were at the temple as well as our dear friend Tomasi. We haven't seen Linda in years, obviously since she's had 2 kids. And Tomasi, I think it was at a fireside across the bay almost 2.5 years ago. He was one of our biggest cheerleaders for us getting married, while we were dating. It was great to see both of them!










1 comment:

Krista S said...

I love those pictures you took of the flowers. The second one down you should print and hang it up in your house....or send it to me and I'll hang it in mine :). It's amazing! Our family seems to be full of great photographers.