I don't remember which wedding cake I was doing, but while I was decorating it, my sister asked me how I could enjoy spending so much time making something and then have it be demolished in minutes?
I try not to think about the demolishing. I just enjoy the process it takes to make something pretty and edible!
I just delivered another cake. The reception should have started 15 minutes ago and I'm hoping the cake is still standing. Today happens to be the windiest day we've had in a while and although the cake looked pretty when I left, I'm afraid of what the wind can do. We're waiting on a text message from Jared saying, "it's ruined".
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those are some huge roses. The cake looks very pretty and I love the detail on the sides and edges. Very professional! We missed you today!
Post a Comment