Of course, tonight is the night that LaVor is out with Jared. Normally I would have screamed for LaVor to come kill it but that wasn't an option this time.
My heart immediately started beating a mile a minute and thoughts ran through my head. Do I leave it? What if it gets in the cupboard and I grab something it's on? What if it crawls on the ground, finds a nice hiding place and then attacks when I least expect it?
I then remembered that I had bought some bug spray @ Target today to kill the ants that have decided they want to share our home with us. I started to spray and all it did was drop the spider from the ceiling to the counter! I had to think quick! Ah ha! Lysol kills anything! So I grabbed the Lysol from underneath the sink and sprayed that sucker! It ended up on its back, unable to crawl (thankfully) so I sprayed it a couple more times for good measure.
It's dead and under a glass until LaVor comes home and disposes of it.
*Note: Now I feel as if I have spiders crawling all over me. Gross.
No comments:
Post a Comment