I'm convinced the goal was to get me fat for my birthday. It seems that all I did was eat.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We were introduced to each other 27 years ago. I was 15 and couldn't be around LaVor for more than 5 minutes without getting annoyed (I'm sure the feelings were mutual). Things changed and we started dating 25 years ago. We'll celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary this year, are enjoying our two sweet boys and we can hardly believe how fast time has gone by. Life treats us good and we are truly blessed.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!!
And um, what? I'm pretty sure that even if you sat and ate a tub of Crisco, you'd probably not gain an ounce.
With a BMI of 18.6, you can stand to put a little meat on your bones. You ain't gettin' no sympathy, sister! Glad that you had a good birthday!
I agree with the others. Gaining weight seems to be a little out of reach - lucky you!
hope your birthday was great.
Happy Birthday! Sounds like it was a fun one.
Post a Comment