A's shoes...
A's jacket...
Ellis shirt...

We went to our first A's game of the season on Friday night. LaVor got tickets for his birthday and despite the A's not playing well, we enjoyed ourselves.At one point, I thought Eric Chavez had winked and waved at me but little did I know his wife was the one he was directing the actions to. How did we know it was her? The ring.
I passed Jack Cust in the hallway and even though I wasn't supposed to talk to him, our eyes did meet.
We ended the night with a bang...the fireworks show.
2 comments:
So much fun! I love baseball season. It's one of those rare things that both Clay and I get equally excited about. (although we're die-hard Angels fans. I know I know, I'm a disgrace to the rest of my family.)
I LOVE your shoes!!!! You are too cute!!! :) Go A's
Post a Comment