Thursday, April 16, 2009

Will The Blog Stalkers Please Stand Up

We're all guilty of it...it's OK!

As I was browsing random blogs tonight, I decided to click on a link to a photographers website.

I notice a picture on their main page...and I seem to recognize this person.

I'll take you back 10 years (yikes!) when I was 15 and I spent far too much time online. I met a boy...Travis...from Washington. He was in a band (Not Even Close) and was somewhat famous. He was in "10 Things I Hate About You" for a second. Watch the following video...he's the first trumpet player at 1 minute, 8 seconds.



So back to tonight. I click on the "wedding" section of the photographer's portfolio and sure enough, it says, "Travis & Jaqui."

This world is small...really small! I'm sure we've all come across blogs where you see someone you know on a random persons blog and think, "oh wow! They know each other!" But this...this is a little too "Twilight Zone" for me.

No comments: