We are now just 2 months shy of the Avon Walk! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. The walk will be here before I know it. So far, my Mom and I have walked 17 miles during our Saturday walks. Only 7 more to reach our training goal that we accomplished last year.
I'm lucky to have received 4 movie passes to the Cinema West Theatres. (There's a list of locations on their website) They were more than willing to donate them to this wonderful cause! I'm so grateful for their generosity!
The first 4 people that make a donation of $25 or more, will receive 1 pass each to the movies. I know they'll go fast!
I know I say it all the time but I really am grateful for all of you and the support you've offered me. It helps to know I have a group of cheerleaders behind me.
Also, this girl was on the news this morning. Listen to her story here.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment