Back in October, LaVor and I visited Tony's Pizza Napoletana in North Beach (Same owner of Pyzano's Pizzeria. Google it. If you watch Food Network, you've heard of 'em). We got 2 pizzas (6 slices each) and went home with only 2 slices. It was delicious!
LaVor's brother and his wife are in town and went to the Giants game yesterday. We met up with them & their parents afterwards for a bite to eat @ Tony's.
The fog was moving in and it was getting windy and cold but to forego the long wait, we opted to sit outside. It ended up being okay since there were heaters and we all had jackets. Even The Lime.
We were all starving so we ordered the meatballs, green beans and a salad for appetizers. And for the pizzas...we went with the Margherita, Prosciutto e Pomodorini, and Frank’s True Italian. I didn't get the chance to look at the menu and was a bit hesitant about Frank's since the Frank's at Gay 90's is meat, meat and more meat. But when they brought it out and I saw all the cheese and the pesto sauce, I knew it would be amazing. And it was!
While walking back to the parking garage, everyone minus The Lime froze their buns off. I don't know how this tiny thing managed to stay so warm but he was toasty from head to toe.
3 comments:
"...the Frank's at Gay 90's is meat, meat and more meat..." Shocking. =)
HAHAHA! I didn't mean it that way but boy does it sound bad!
I told you guys that place was awesome! Now you have me seriously craving pizza...in Rexburg I have a choice between pizza hut and dominos... ugh! :(
Post a Comment