When I made my sister's wedding cake, the two things she wanted were shells and ganache. I remember finishing the ganache and texting her the word, "luxurious!"
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Playing With Words
fChef Steve, one of my instructors at school, once described a dessert as being sexy. I thought that was weird.
When I made my sister's wedding cake, the two things she wanted were shells and ganache. I remember finishing the ganache and texting her the word, "luxurious!"
It is quite luxurious, don't you think? The shine, the velvety smooth texture, the melt in your mouth consistency. Who knew chocolate, cream and a dash of vanilla could be so sexy?
When I made my sister's wedding cake, the two things she wanted were shells and ganache. I remember finishing the ganache and texting her the word, "luxurious!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
TORTURE!!!! I would have to agree!
It was divine!!!
Post a Comment