I had a dream last night that I was a comedian, in some sort of competition against Conan!
At one point, the audience got a bit distracted and I had to reel them back in. My solution? I yelled, "SHUT UP!" in a really loud, annoying voice and said, "I'm Roseanne!" They roared with laughter! My reaction? I jumped up and down with my arms in the air like I had just won a race.
I don't remember if I won or not but I did receive a text from Conan telling me how hilarious I was.
Roseanne isn't my favorite comedian but her show was hilarious. Thank goodness YouTube had a video of my favorite episode...
My sisters and I roll on the floor, laughing, every time we even think about this clip. My sister, Amy, is a pro at impersonating Jackie.
Thanks for the laughs, Roseanne! Thanks for the laughs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment