I couldn't think about either trip to the Pumpkin Patch without singing that little song.
LaVor's sister and her family were in town a couple weeks ago. We were having amazingly hot weather but with it being Fleet Week and assuming the beaches would be packed, we decided to stay away from the coast. Not too far from us, there's a gigantic farm that has become quite the attraction. I've driven by it many times but had no clue how involved it was. There was something for everyone!

My sisters and I had thrown around the idea of going to a local pumpkin patch with the babies. Amy called yesterday afternoon to see if we were free and by golly, we were!

Have I mentioned how lucky I am to have my sisters so close? And how lucky The Lime is to have cousins to play with? The closest cousins I had growing up, were 2 hours away and none of them were my age. Is it possible to be envious of a 9 month old? They'll have so many fun memories together!
1 comment:
I love pumpkin patches. It was fun to go with you guys. The pictures turned out so well. I love how the "boys" in the group shot, both have the same expression of "huh?"
Post a Comment