-Has 2.5 more baby teeth to come in.
-Got a slight black eye this week. I think he bonked on the corner of our old computer monitor.
-Makes me kiss his Mickey Mouse toy every night before he goes to sleep.
-Loves babies and still loves dogs.
-Loves smoothies and doesn't seem to notice that I sneak spinach into them.
-Copies his cousin and calls his other cousin "Yaya".
-Loves to dance with a dancing monkey that sings, "I Know You Want Me".
-Loves to sing with Britney Spears when she says, "Oh oh oh oh oh oh".
-Knows that Daddy works on tractors.
-Likes to watch us while we cook.
-Loves wallets.
-I was in the kitchen the other day and hadn't heard him for a while. I started calling his name and didn't get a response. I then turned the corner into the living room and there he was, sitting on the ground, reading a book to himself. So cute.
-Has no fear.
-Is a little terror but we love him nonetheless.
1 comment:
Oh, I love it! I just wish our terrors could run around together! Little Dieter, you are one handsome devil.
Post a Comment