Saturday, July 16, 2011

5 Years Is Way Too Long

I came across a man this week, who just recently saw his grand kids for the first time in 5 years. Apparently his wife and the kids' mother (the man's DIL), didn't get along and they also just started talking after 5 years.

Could you imagine?

My parents have the summer off and they've offered to watch The Lime while I'm at work. They also watched him last weekend while we were in SF for the walk and I can honestly say The Lime loves them just as much as they love him. In fact, The Lime is standing right next to me, pointing to the picture and saying, "Paa paa (GrandPop)!"

When I went to pick him up on Thursday, he was outside with my dad, playing in the garden. One thing they both enjoy, dirt. I loved seeing them play together, my dad holding The Lime on his shoulders. I wouldn't be able to justify keeping them from each other, especially for 5 years.



No comments: