Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Tally Mark 24 - Part 2
-Made up a rap that goes like this..."Moo moo dat! Moo moo dat!" We have no clue where it came from or what it means. But it's funny.
-Has no problem asking for help. I hope this never changes.
-Is currently obsessed with our iron and ironing board. I know if I bought him his own, he'd hate it and only play with ours.
-Is on a yogurt kick for breakfast. And then wants cookies the rest of the day.
-Has been having night terrors. I don't know if it's from being sick or his teeth that are coming in. They're no fun.
-Stayed in Nursery for the entire 2nd hour, by himself, without a meltdown, 2 weeks ago. Then everyone got sick.
-Would eat hot dogs for every meal, if we let him.
-Gets dry skin, just like me. Because the static in his hair wasn't enough.
-Will randomly drop to the ground and pretend he's been tackled.
-Hates sitting in the "seat" part of the shopping cart. Much prefers to either be in the big section or hanging off the front.
-Never ceases to amaze us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy (belated) Birthday, Dieter! You've got a buddy here in Texas that would LOVE to wrestle and point out airplanes with you. I hope by now he's staying in nursery again. And oh man, night terrors has rocked our house several times with each kid so I feel all of your pain! I hope those have stopped, too. (it seems like with each time we move or have heavy illness, they start up. Dr. Clay says it's stress on a kid's body that causes it)
Post a Comment