Saturday, February 18, 2012

Tally Mark 25ish

I really thought I was done doing these but there's stuff The Lime is doing now and I don't want to forget it!

-Loves his color books that "Baybay" (Becky) gave him for his birthday. The butterflies are his favorite to point out, as of 2 days ago.
-Is trying so hard to say sentences. Last Wednesday, LaVor was leaving when we were and The Lime said, "DeeDee wook Dada?".
-Is also intrigued by LaVor's co-worker. "JJ wook Dada? JJ hom, nigh night."
-Believes that if anyone is at home, they're sleeping.
-Knows that GrandPop played the trumpet.
-Chose to eat blackberries and strawberries over fruit snacks today.
-Hates sitting in anything babyish. Only wants to sit in big seats at tables, wants to walk in stores. It makes for interesting times.
-Proceeded to say, "Man!" over and over again as the police officer reprimanded me on Thursday.
-Begs for Daddy when I discipline him.
-Fights me every morning when I get him dressed. He only wants to wear his basketball shirt & sweatshirt or his tractor shirts. I've been doing a lot of laundry lately.
-Is my best little friend.

No comments: