One of our current bedtime books is The Berenstain Bears Go to the Doctor. The Lime loves it and thinks Dr. Grizzly is his personal doctor.
Several times a week, we drive by The Lime's Doctor's office. He loves his Doctor and her assistant, which I love because he actually enjoys going to visit them. In fact, last week, we drove by and he said, "Deedee go Dr. Lai?". I told him he wasn't sick and there was no reason to go visit her. I immediately thought to myself, "You shouldn't have said that! Now he's going to get sick!". And he did. Poor thing has probably forgotten what it feels like to be healthy.
But things must be getting better...he has promoted from laying on the couch to climbing on my back and saying, "Bull!"
Here's to hoping his appetite is back, too. Goldfish and smoothies don't come across as a balanced and nutritious diet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment