Tuesday, February 5, 2013

It's About Time

Have you ever checked your blog stats to see who is looking at your blog?  You can't see specific details but you can see some links that they're using to get to your blog, what country they're from, how many times your blog is viewed a day, week, month, and year.  It's interesting.

But also creepy.

This is what one of our stats looks like:

EntryPageviews
United States
12354
Russia
420
Switzerland
66
Germany
31
Netherlands
21
Japan
20
Egypt
18
Ukraine
17
United Kingdom
15

The United States is a given, Switzerland is easy, England is understandable, but Russia, Egypt, and Japan? No clue! So for that reason, LaVor and I have decided to make our blog private. We keep our Facebook private, we do our best to keep The Lime safe, so why not make sure we know who's viewing our blog.

I'll give it a week before doing the deed. If you'd like to keep tabs on us, leave your e-mail in the comments section.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Russia?! There were so many views! I'm pretty sure all 15 from England were me haha!
I'm gonna look at mine now!!
kymeesteenblik@gmail.com

Unknown said...

haha I looked at mine and was shocked by all the random countries, then I remembered I served a mission on Temple Sq and know people from everywhere!

Alex McMurray said...

alexmcmurray@gmail.com

That's cool. I never checked our stats .... until I saw your blog.

We have several in common and some differences that are interesting. For example, we have the UK (29), Germany (22), Japan (21), Russia (18), and Netherlands (9).

But the differences are Switzerland, Japan, Egypt, and Ukraine for you guys.

We have Pakistan, Macedonia, Israel, and Italy.

SarahSunshine said...

I get some random places too. Like Latvia. Honestly, I don't even know where that is...
I'd love to keep reading your blog! sb2spencer at gmail dot com