Friday, August 29, 2014

8/29

I was telling the ladies at the park this morning that today's subject is something pink and with three boys in the house, pink is hard to come by. Especially since I already wrote a post about the blanket my mom made me with all of my Walk shirts.

So I started looking around the house and found the perfect thing.


The Lime and I were at Target not too long ago and we spotted this map in the $1 section. He has a puzzle of the United States but I thought it'd be nice to have something a little bigger.

He's always asking me where people live and where certain baseball teams are from. So one night, he and LaVor went through the teams and put them in their designated location.

California is lucky enough to have five MLB teams, more than any other state.

And it just so happened to be pink.

2 comments:

Katie May said...

Oh, I love this! But I'd probably switch the dodgers and angels locations. Just because the angels have the horrible title of LA, they're still right in the heart of the OC. (Says this anti-dodger, angels crazy fan). ;)

Kimberly said...

I agree! Trying to explain to a 4 year old that the Angels are down the street from Disneyland, but still considered to be from Los Angeles, has been a challenge.