We were sitting there, enjoying the game, I was nursing Doodlebug, when a foul ball all of a sudden came right at us. Everyone ducked down, I rolled my body over the baby, and the ball hit the leg of the lady behind me. Note: her right leg was broken and it hit her left leg. Upon impact, she managed to throw her beer all over herself. She went ballistic, blaming everyone around her for not catching the ball and letting it hit her. The paramedic came to check her out and the waterworks started. I'm pretty sure she was drunk and it was probably a good thing she didn't have her beer to drink anymore. After her constant complaining, her daughter finally said, "Mom! Shut up! At least the ball didn't hit the baby!" She didn't say much after that.
Today's subject is an activity I love.
I love going to and watching baseball games. The game itself is enjoyable but there's always an interesting person that adds to the experience.

No comments:
Post a Comment