Sunday, December 14, 2014

'Tis the Season

Almost three weeks since a post...yikes!

I love this time of year but hate how busy everything and everyone gets.  And I don't even have kids in school or extracurricular activities.  I can't imagine what next year will be like!

I've been spending more time on the computer in the last two weeks than I have all year.  Working on Christmas stuff and getting teacher binders ready for next year's primary have been my life, aside from my normal life.  I'm anxious for January to get here!

We had some sick visitors last week and whadda ya know?  Doodlebug started sneezing and coughing Friday night.  His sleep is pretty much non-existent and I hate seeing him not feel well.  Poor little guy still smiles at the drop of a hat, even though his eyes are watering, chest is congested, and nose is running.

On a happier note, I won a twitter contest and will be receiving two free tickets to an A's game as well as an inning in the radio booth.  For a girl who used to dream of being a radio DJ, I'm so excited!  I don't think I'll be on the radio but just seeing how everything works is going to be a treat!

There will be new posts this week.  Rain, Santa in the Park, Doodlebug's seven month mark, and whatever else might come about between now and then.

No comments: