Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Boycotting

I'm officially boycotting January 4 and egg salad.  Both of which have caused nothing but problems this year (and it's only the seventh day of the year!) and years past.

Do I dare say I'd rather go through childbirth again rather than reliving the last three days, especially Sunday night?  Taking care of a baby and four year old post food poisoning is awful.  Especially the nursing part.  I prayed and prayed and prayed that I'd be able to still nurse Doodlebug even though I felt like death, but I think that's what's delaying me from feeling better.  Any nourishment I take in is going straight to producing milk, which I'm thankful for since the little stinker won't eat anything else, but I'm down 9 pounds in three days.  Great if you're trying to lose weight (any weight loss resolutions out there?), awful if you're already underweight.

Not to mention, I'm HUNGRY.  I really want mozzarella sticks and a milkshake but I think my digestive system might boycott me if I did that to it.

I'm hoping this isn't a sign of things to come for us in 2015.  Been there, done that, let's move on to bigger and better things!

No comments: