Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Spoiled


Notice anything different between this picture and the one I posted last week?

Let me give you a different angle.


Thanks to my observant husband and his two trusty sidekicks, I woke up Sunday morning to this wonderful surprise, and I didn't have to wait until Christmas! It absolutely completes my desk makeover and adds just the right touch that was missing. Plus it's much more ergonomic (and cuter, let's be honest) than the folding chair I was using.

The chair isn't the only special thing I received. Look at those tulips!


Whenever I get tulips, I'm always reminded of the many bouquets LaVor bought me from the sweetest florist, Ben, every time we'd visit Berkeley. Tulips always bring a smile to my face.

And if I wasn't spoiled enough, I had to go ahead and whip up my favorite dessert.


If I had to choose my very last meal, crème brûlée would be involved. When we went on our cruise a few years ago, I ate my weight in crème brûlée. The richness, creaminess, and crunchiness all combined into one delectable dessert are enough to make my taste buds and stomach burst with excitement.


It feels good to be spoiled every once in a while.

No comments: