Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Class Party

I feel like we just had The Lime's Harvest party (because we just did) but that's what happens when there's only 2 weeks in between Thanksgiving and Christmas break.

I volunteered to make the sugar cookies and frosting for the cookie station.  Poor Doodlebug was asking for a cookie as soon as they got out of the oven.  I told him once we got to The Lime's party, he could have one.  Sure enough, as soon as we walked in, he asked for a cookie.  Unfortunately, he couldn't have one right that second, which resulted in a lovely meltdown (it's tough when these parties fall during nap time). 

Thankfully, The Lime is an awesome big brother and he took Doodlebug around to each station with him.

There was a Pin the Nose on the Snowman station, a reindeer bag station, cookie decorating station, and reindeer hat station.

Can you guess which one the kids liked the most?




I have some friends who can't bring younger siblings to class parties. It makes me SO grateful that The Lime's teacher is more than willing to have families come participate (and then stick around for story time and movie time).

I'm also very appreciative of the classroom mom who takes on all of these parties and plans every little detail. The activities are always cute and creative and I know the kids enjoy it immensely.

As do little brothers.

No comments: