I felt like I needed to do an update, mainly because he's doing new things.
-Has to sleep with his Marshall blocks, Sky toy, and Zuma toy.
-Shrugs his shoulders and says, "I on't know" when he doesn't know something.
-Tells me to "hold on" numerous times a day.
-Asks me to turn the car radio up louder and louder until we're all deaf.
-Really hates sharing his toys.
-Loves eating Raisin Bran for breakfast.
-Says "orry, Mommy!" when he apologizes to me.
-Is a terror if he doesn't get a nap.
-Hates having his hands dirty, or really anything on him dirty. I have no idea where he gets that from :)
-Still calls water "awa", still has his little saying when he wants something and when he doesn't.
-Fits right in (or at least he thinks he should) with the big kids when we visit The Lime's classroom. All the little girls try and carry him or pick him up but he just wants to be one of the guys.
-Calls himself RieRie.
-Does an awesome job riding his scooter.
-Closes his eyes intensely when we say prayers.
-Has started using "cause" as an answer...gets it from Big Bro.
-Knows how to have a good time and makes us very happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment