Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Victory over the...world champions?

The A's swept the floor with the Boston Red Sox Friday night, beat em' again on Saturday night and finished them off Sunday afternoon.

We were able to go to the game on Saturday night with Jared, John and his friends that were visiting from out of town.

Even though I love love love going to games with LaVor, it was fun to have a bigger crowd with us.

We ate plenty of peanuts (still don't know how people can pay $5 for a tiny bag when I pay $2 for 2 lbs. @ the grocery store!) but unfortunately there was no partaking of the traditional ice cream sandwich. Although, LaVor did get his malt this time!

Next planned game: June 21st with the Sathre's/McMurray's/Jackson's/Steenblik's!


(I'm feeling a little guilty about the picture. I took a picture of a picture that the "Fan Photographer" took of us at the game. I'm too impatient...I wanted it now! Didn't want to wait for it to arrive in the mail.)
(Also, I didn't dye my hair red...not quite sure what's going on there.)


No comments: