
Hair: I enjoy having long hair because of the options but I tend to be lazy and just throw it into a ponytail. I've fallen in love with Lisa Garza's hair, from The Next Food Network Star. If I can hold off until after our trip, I'm planning to chop it off. I do have a tendency to not be very patient, though.

Bag: I had seen this bag off and on for almost a year but never got around to buying it. It had a tendency of disappearing. I finally saw it again this weekend and knew it was meant to be. So...I got it.
My dad is fun to go on trips with because he always seems to remember taking "the old road", even when he really has never driven on it.
Today, I experienced an "old road" moment. CalTrans decided to open up part of the new highway 84 to traffic. I hate it. It's completely straight, no twists or turns and no character! I've been taking highway 84 for years now (despite my mother asking me not to. Not the safest road for a young girl to take by herself at the end of the night). I've always enjoyed feeling like I'm not in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the Bay Area while driving through 84. Now, it's converted to be like every other highway in the state. Blah! $24 million down the tubes. Now I will have to carry on the tradition and say, "there's the old road" every time we pass it.
2 comments:
I think that haircut would be adorable on you. So cute!! When do you guys leave for your trip? I bet you are getting SOOO excited.
I'm going to have to agree- I love Lisa Garza's hair- which would be a great cut for you! I have to agree that long hair can be nice, since you can just pull it back, but for the summer...why not go short?
Post a Comment