to be jolly for Halloween!How excited am I for Halloween?! The Spirit store has opened up down the street, stores already have their Halloween merchandise out AND Safeway has Halloween Mother's animal circus cookies! I couldn't help but squeal as we passed all of the Halloween goodies at the store last night.
I have lots of fun memories that revolve around Halloween. My mom usually made our costumes so we had to decide what we wanted to be around the time school started in September. She would decorate every inch of our house with Halloween decorations. We'd get Halloween treats in our lunch bags. After we'd get home from trick-or-treating, my dad would take pictures of us throwing our candy in the air. Then we'd sort the candy...chocolates, fruity, suckers, etc. I usually ended up with my candy bag next to my bed and would snack before bedtime. Thankfully I ended those bad hygiene habits. A house down the street from us always turned their front porch into a haunted alley type thing.
I'm anxiously awaiting to decorate our house and work on my costume. This year, I'll be...

No comments:
Post a Comment