After dinner, the waiter went around asking if anyone wanted coffee. Being the non-coffee drinkers that we are, I asked for a hot chocolate. LaVor wanted to try a sip...
Saturday, December 6, 2008
He's Silly
Last night was my work Christmas Party and once again, it was oodles of fun. Our Doctor's treat us so well and we're all truly blessed for being able to work for such a great office.
After dinner, the waiter went around asking if anyone wanted coffee. Being the non-coffee drinkers that we are, I asked for a hot chocolate. LaVor wanted to try a sip...
The foam on the nose was on purpose but it still makes me giggle.
After dinner, the waiter went around asking if anyone wanted coffee. Being the non-coffee drinkers that we are, I asked for a hot chocolate. LaVor wanted to try a sip...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad that I took that picture! Classic.
Post a Comment