Wednesday, December 31, 2008

You Can't Buy An Alcoholic Drink



I had to buy wine today for my fondue recipe. My first time ever buying an alcoholic drink. And I wasn't carded! 2 years ago, I was asked if I wanted a kids menu at Disneyland (12 years and under). Have I aged 9 years in that amount of time?! I was actually looking forward to having to show my I.D..

Now, I ask myself...do I e-mail Safeway and tell them that Maureen doesn't check I.D.'s when people buy alcohol? I'm tempted to...to see if they send me something.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Way to be a grown up now Kimberly! I wonder if i'll ever be considered one? It seems everywhere I go everyone is always older than me and they call me a baby - I've never known a 28 year old that was considered a baby, but one day, I'll be just like everyone else!

leah said...

That is so funny to me. I cant believe you were offered a kids menu.