For One And All...
To Play Ball!
Who can name that movie?!
This post isn't about a movie. But it is that time to get ready for...the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer!
I had a dream last night that I totally showed up late and rather than walk the walk, I had to run the walk. Not fun...I'm a walker, not a runner.
I'm including a link to my donation page. Please feel free to pass the link along to friends and family. The more people that know about this wonderful cause, the better!
Kimberly's Page
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
A League of Their Own. I'm sad I can't do it because I'll be huge by then. But I'm gonna cheer. All along the way. :)
I was thinking Sadlot.....but I think thats "Lets PLAAAAY baaall" or something. How does it work? You donate and walk or you just donate or either?
I need at least $1800 in donations or they won't let me walk. I can just get the donations and not walk but that's no fun :o)
I think it's awesome that you are doing this again. We'll be cheering you guys on again out here :)!!
thank you, for doing this. =)
Post a Comment