Sunday, January 11, 2009

Failed!


I've been begging LaVor to take a family (me & him) picture for a while now and he kept putting it off. I finally got him to agree to this afternoon.

So off we headed to his grandparents backyard after lunch. We got the camera set up, us positioned and off I went, taking pictures.

After about 15 minutes, I noticed the camera said, "No CF card". You've got to be kidding me. I had just deleted several pictures from it before we left. I remembered to grab the freshly charged battery but I forgot the memory card. We have several cards so I was hoping there was an extra one in the camera case. Nope. Nothing.

Needless to say, I'm disappointed.

3 comments:

Washington Family said...

AH! So sad! I've been there Kim, I mean begging to take a picture with the hubby. How frustrating. Keep trying maybe he'll do it again. Dang those cameras. That IS pretty funny though, sorry.

leah said...

I have to agree with Rach so sad, but funny. Cant wait to see the pics when you finally get them.

Catherine said...

That would be so frustrating - especially when you've been begging to take one. I hope Lavor is understanding and is more than willing the next shoot! I wish you were here to take some of us - I, too have been dying for a family photo that is a little more on the professional side... one day!