My parents invited us to join them this past weekend. They were going down for my Mom's birthday, since she was able to get in for free.
We started the day off with a few clouds but according to weather.com, it wasn't supposed to rain. Liars!
As we were on the tram from the parking garage to the park, it began to pour. Although I had brought an umbrella in my suitcase, I didn't think I'd need it at the park. Thankfully, my mom had brought hers (and it was big enough to fit all of us). We took our time eating our beignets and then strolled through the shops in downtown Disney, while the rain passed over us. We then stood in line to get our tickets and the rain tapered off, soon was gone and we never saw it again. Hallelujah!
2 comments:
That is such a fun ride! you two are too cute
LUCKY!! We wish we were there. I'm glad you guys got to go. I don't think we'll make it this year....bummer!!
Post a Comment