Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Last Fun Thing We Did


Before we left for our trip, our blog was lacking pizazz. After this post, we'll be back at our starting point.

After the trip and the walk, we had one more thing to do...go see Coldplay!

We haven't been to a concert since Bridge School but this was way better, in my humble opinion.

Chris Martin has a great personality; very funny and cute. I couldn't get over how talented all of the band members were. They all played many different instruments throughout the night.

If it weren't for the crazy time we had getting out of the parking lot and crazy drive home (because of the driver) and 4 hours of sleep I got that night, I would have considered the night perfect. Oh yeah, and they didn't play "our" song...then it really would have been perfect.



(I love LaVor's "Sit down!" in this one)

No comments: