I've been using my current hairspray brand for the last...4 years. I love the way it smells and how well it keeps my bangs in place. I haven't done additional research to see if it's sold anywhere else besides Sally Beauty Supply but I may have to look into it.
The reason being...

Sally is now charging me $1.20 extra for the same stinkin' hairspray that was ONCE $5.79. It was $6.79 the last time I bought it...roughly 2 months ago, I'd say.
Not to mention, they've altered how the can looks to make it appear as if you're getting more (taller can) but you're not. The width of the can is just smaller.

So if you have any hairsprays to recommend, I'm willing to change (arg...hate that!) what I'm currently using. I'm not a fan of spending $8.00 for hairspray, even if it is for my bangs!
Requirements:
-Has to smell nice
-Has to keep my bangs in place as in they can't move...at all
-Has to be aerosol...I don't do pumps
-Reasonably priced
1 comment:
as your hairdresser, i would recommend Tigi Bed head but that's more like 14 bucks a can! but... anyway, don't you hate the way they change a can and then it changes the stuff inside too!
Post a Comment