Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lunch With Zac

While at work yesterday, a song came on the radio that was included in Zac's video which was played at his funeral. I looked down at the clock and realized it was exactly 6 months earlier that my Mom had called me to tell me the news. It's still hard to believe.

The sun decided to come out today so I packed the kiddos up and we had a picnic with Zac. I shared some stories with Will and he told me that Zac had grape vines in Heaven. We munched on our peanut butter and crackers and I accidentally let out a burp. Zac would have laughed, I know it.

We should do it again sometime.

5 comments:

omiandpapa said...

thanks for the post kim---the grows sure do love you

Unknown said...

awesome!!

leah said...

He would have laughed hard. We sure miss him.

The Weatherspoon's said...

That post wast great to read. thanks kim-

Katie May said...

Haha, Zac would have laughed! I love this!